Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back to work, Back to work......

It's back to work for this girl!  I have had an incredible 7 months being home with Scott, and don't get me wrong, I have loved every minute of it, but I am the kind of person who needs to feel like she is doing something good for someone.  Again, not that I didn't get complete satisfaction knowing that I was being a great mom for Scott, I just needed to be out there helping others, too.

I am the latest part-time employee at a national baby retail chain.  I figured it wouldn't be too hard to be "away" from Scott if I surround myself with baby products!  And, I wanted to be there to help expecting/new moms and anyone getting a gift for an expecting/new mom.

Tomorrow is my 1st real day (of not being in orientation and watching videos) of being on the floor and learning stuff.  I am pretty pumped so cross your fingers that it all goes swimmingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment