Sunday, September 25, 2011

Knock Knock. Who's there? Me, and I'm knocked up (again)!

Ok, so that title was a little on the bad taste side, but I thought it was funny!

Yep, I am pregnant with Baby Smith #2!  Due date is March 4th, which would be SO cool if it happens that day because it is exactly a month after Scott's birthday!  Or, it would also be cool if Baby Smith #2 came earlier and both our babies had birthdays in February!  Way to plan on our part....I don't have to buy new maternity clothes!

Right now I am 17 weeks along, and this pregnancy has been so completely different than when I was pregnant with Scott.  I was so nauseous this time during the first trimester and even though I am not anymore, a lot of foods don't sound good or taste good.  I can't eat grilled chicken.  And the last time I tried to eat some seafood I about lost it!  NOOOOO!  I love seafood!

I started showing A LOT sooner this time around, and I have already felt movement.  I don't think I felt Scott move until around 20 weeks.  I don't want to find out this time but Nick does.  He wants to make sure we have clothes if it's a girl.  I don't think that is a big concern considering how much our moms showered Scott in clothing :-)

Scott doesn't really know what's going on yet.  We talk about the baby in mommy's belly and he goes to appointments with us.  I can't wait until I am really showing and he notices.  He is now sleeping in his big boy bed, too!  We wanted to get him in there before the baby came home and he didn't get a chance to transition into the big boy bed.

Ok, I really need to get to folding clothes.  I have sort of slacked off on laundry and organizing this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment