Monday, December 20, 2010

The Biggest Loser?

So, Nick and I got a XBOX 360 Kinect and the technology is pretty cool.  I really wanted to get the Biggest Loser game because I thought "Nothing will kick my butt like Jillian Anderson" or whatever her name is.  So, I did the initial test and measurements and that, and waited to start because I was heading out of town for a few days the day after we bought it.

Well, tonight was the magic night.  I did a 20 minute workout and all I have to say is that *THIS* girl is so out of shape it's not even funny.  I was so tempted to pull the blinds for fear that my neighbors might see me and laugh and my chubby butt bouncing around!!!  Haha!  BUT, I patted myself on the back because I battled through and didn't give up and tailored my own workout plan and eating/calorie intake (yes, just in time for Christmas, none-the-less).

I have to admit that I have a very narcissistic view of myself.  The woman I see in the mirror doesn't in any way reflect the woman I see in pictures.  I don't hate myself, not by any means.  I love myself, actually.  I think I am a great and loving person, a good wife, a good mother and a good friend.  However, I would like to lose some weight and be a little more fit.  We would like to have another child, and I think it would be better for me to be in better shape.

I don't really like new year's resolutions because for some reason I always seem to fail.  Actually, I did make good on my last new year's resolution so that is a plus!  So, consider this my goal in order to have another baby!  Get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment