Saturday, December 4, 2010

How time flies

Has it really been six months since my last post?  Wow.  Well, my last post was July and Scott would have been 4 months...

He is 10 months old TODAY!  He started crawling last weekend, and about a month/month and a half before that he got his two bottom front teeth.  I can't believe how fast he is growing up and how fast time is flying!

I am still at home with him, something that I hope can continue, but there hasn't been any recent extensions in unemployment so I am thinking about getting a part time job at Barnes & Noble.  I think it would be nice to get out every now and then, and I can be around books!

Time will tell what God's plan for me is.  So until I get word from Him, I will just continue on having a blast with Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment