Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 3

Weight: 226.6
Date: 3/24/11
Trained with Tom

Yeah, you read that correctly.  226.6.  Down from my 230.4 the night before.  I should probably start putting a date in, huh?  It will make logging this stuff a little easier!

Thursday's workout was awesome.  I was able to increase the weight/resistance on some of my exercises and Tom showed me a few new ones.  One of them I hate but kind of love because I can definitely feel some results in my stomach section (one of my major bad areas) and it's actually something I can do here at home because I have an exercise ball!

I splurged on dinner tonight.  I went to Wendy's and got a grilled chicken sandwich, SMALL fry and a Pepsi.  Would have gotten diet, but I don't like Diet Pepsi.  I like Diet Coke, but not Diet Pepsi.

I can't like and say that every second of every day I am pumped about my workouts, because I know how hard it's going to work me, but I can say that every second of every day I am looking forward to a healthier me, and that makes me not dread the workouts as much!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment