Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fly

3/24/11

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive 
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise 
to fly 
to fly 
Fly by Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna


Tonight I rocked out the cardio at the gym.  Nick and Scott and I went to the mall earlier in the day and I got some pretty tight shoes.  I'm not gonna lie, I might sleep with them on tonight.  Or sleep with them, snuggling them all night.  Anyway, I digress......I rocked out the treadmill and my iPod to the tune of 3.5 miles, 469 calories and one hour.  And, make sure you are sitting down.  For two of those minutes (not consecutively) I jogged.  Yeah, 2 minutes out of 60 I jogged.  Eat it.  Actually, if you knew how badly out of shape I am you would think that is awesome the way I think it's awesome.


I also hopped on the scale at the gym and was sad to see it read 230.4 lbs.  Must be my scale at home is crappy and it sucks so I guess I will have to use theirs from now on, or just go out and buy a nice scale.  Which we need anyway....and it's nice to have one at home.


While at the mall I got a text from Tom reminding me about our workout tomorrow.  I told him that I got some new kicks and he was pumped about it.  I am sure he will think they are pretty much the most awesome shoes ever.


Ok, now I am going to rest a bit and probably shower cause I am a stinky-butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment