Saturday, April 17, 2010

In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the baby sleeps all night

We arrived at my mom and dad's house last night (around 8:30 p.m.) and that is normally when we try to put him to bed.  Well, he was hungry and then he was awake for a little bit so he eventually went down around 10:30 p.m.  Jake came in and woke me up sometime in the night because he had to go potty and I looked at the clock and it said 3:30 a.m. and I thought "Cool, Scott is still sleeping!"  I came back into the bedroom and laid back down.

Scotty started fussing and I got up and we changed his diaper.  I came out to the kitchen to make a bottle and I looked at the clock and it was 5:30 a.m.!!!  He slept through the night for the first time!  My mom and I decided that we would each take a night to have Scott in the room and last night was our night with him.  Tonight he will be with grandma and grandpa so I hope he sleeps all night for her!  Nick joked that we should let him sleep all day haha!

Tomorrow is baptism day!!  We are so excited!  There are so many people coming to the baptism and that makes me feel so good that so many people love Scott and want to be there for his special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment